"The suffering of Cambodia has been deep.From this suffering comes great Compassion.Great Compassion makes a Peaceful Heart.A peaceful Heart makes a Peaceful Person.A Peaceful Person makes a Peaceful Community.A Peaceful Community makes a Peaceful Nation.And a Peaceful Nation makes a Peaceful World.May all beings live in Happiness and Peace."

About Me


Hello friends!

Welcome you all to my Blog.
I'm glad to have you come and visit my blog,
it would be great if you leave a comment.
My name is Chhunny.
I was born in Kompong Cham, Cambodia. I was raised in a peasant family in a very remote area, most people over here don’t really know much about city life. I was the second son of eight children, three brothers and four sisters. Now, I am a student of Buddhist university Chiang Mai , Thailand. I’m here doing for my bachelor degree, it takes me four years, majoring in Philosophy. I have been in Thailand for almost three years and I enjoy being here very much.

My Values
  • Self-awareness: emotional self-awareness, accurate self-assessment and self-confidence.
  • Self management: self-control, transparency, adaptability, achievement, initiative and optimism.
  • Social awareness: empathy, organizational awareness and service.
  • Relationship management: inspirational leadership, influence, developing others, change catalyst, conflict management, building bonds and teamwork.
  • Risk Taker: capability of predicting, foreseeing and projecting future; and taking risk to pursue changes.
  • Peace: pursuing mindfulness and consciousness through meditation as the vehicle to face all hardship and difficulties.
  • Diversity: respect cultural and individual differences and is inclusive in work activities. Utilize and recognize the contribution of different perspectives.
  • Trust: promote open communication, accepts and acts on open and honest feedback, take responsibilites for actions and admits mistakes.
  • Respect: practises patience and active listening. Show patience, tolerance and concern for people at all levels and from all backgrounds.
  • Integrity: keep commitments and promises, displays and reinforces the highest ethical standard, accurately represents own competencies.
  • Excellence: insist on excellence in all things, provide recognition beyond wins and billability, continuously strive to innovate and improve, contributes to and stays current with developments in the field.
Address: Wat Saun Dok, Suthep Road
Maung Chiang Mai (50200)
Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Email: monksplanet@gmail.com


0 comments: