"The suffering of Cambodia has been deep.From this suffering comes great Compassion.Great Compassion makes a Peaceful Heart.A peaceful Heart makes a Peaceful Person.A Peaceful Person makes a Peaceful Community.A Peaceful Community makes a Peaceful Nation.And a Peaceful Nation makes a Peaceful World.May all beings live in Happiness and Peace."

SMILING BOY

Look at this cute boy!! It reminds me about my past life when I saw this cute boy took his Buffalo to the field!! Why?
Well, before I ordained as novice I was taking care of my fours buffalo and I really enjoyed being on the back of buffalo. I gotta write more soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chhunny,
It's good picture I like the picture of the buffalo and I wish to see Cambodia one day then I might try to ride on the buffalo!!
I'm glad u have a web and let people learn from ur blog!!
Good luck with ur school.
Bye
Take care,
Chris!!

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Chunny ,,,Take where did you take this picture from..? it is really Cute